Share Button

Wednesday 4 September 2013

Marketing for Writers 101 - The Marketing Mix



My next series of articles on marketing is based on the marketing mix (also called the 4 Ps). Entire marketing classes could be spent just going over each of these. I'll be putting a new post up every Thursday on the Marketing Mix.

Firstly, here's a brief video to introduce the concept of the marketing mix (e.g. product, price, place and promotion).



I want to keep these posts short to encourage people to read them. Starting tomorrow I will deal with one one P at a time. 
 I'll end today with another quick video with Steve Jobs discussing marketing. Well worth the watch.




1 comment:

  1. I am sure that this is going to help a lot of individuals. Keep up the good work. It is highly convincing and I enjoyed going through the entire blog. Cheers! e400 bus timings

    ReplyDelete